Professional Standards and
Ethics sylvia@NorthRiverResearch.com 518-821-3852
North River Research is committed to providing you
knowledgeable, affordable and timely research services
following the rigorous research standards adopted by the
Association of Professional Genealogists. These standards
include but are not limited to:
- Promote a coherent truthful approach to genealogy, family
history and local history.
- Present research results and opinions in a clear, well-
organized manner; fully and accurately cite references;
and refrain from withholding, suppressing, or knowingly
misquoting or misinterpreting sources or data.
- Promote the trust and security of genealogical consumers.
- Association of Professional Genealogists
- The New England Historic Genealogical Society
- The New York Genealogical and Biographical Society
- Greene County Historical Society
- Delaware County Historical Society
- Cairo Historical Society
|© 2009 All rights reserved by North River Research